E-Safety is continuously promoted across the school and our E-Safety Champions help raise awareness.
If you are being bullied, tell someone you trust - this could be your teacher or a brother, sister or a parent.
What is bullying?
• It’s when you are unkind or mean to the same person and it happens more than once.
• Bullying can be unkind words, unkind hands and unkind feet.
• It can happen in class, on the playground or using the internet.
Do’s and Don’ts
• Do tell someone either a teacher, adult or friend who can speak up for you.
• Do try and tell the bully to stop.
• Don’t copy the behaviour of the bully.
• Don’t do it back to them.
What Should I Do If I See Bullying?
If you see bullying ALWAYS tell a teacher!